Pluto the essential colour and look management lab.
Whatever your needs the Pluto has the toolset to help you.
- Pluto has twin 3G-SDI channels with the ability to apply 1D and 3D LUT’s and ASC-CDL Colour corrections to SDTV, HDTV and 4K images in real-time.
- Twin channels can be used independently [even in different video standards] or together for Stereo image processing.
- Stereoscopic processing modes including Anaglyph and Side By Side
- Multiple LUT’s or LOOKS can be stored inside the box for instant recall without having to connect a computer or laptop.
- Builtin Test Pattern and Colour Tile Generators can be used with leading Colour Management solutions from SpectraCal, LightSpace and CineSpace.
- Adding a simple Trackerball control allows ASC CDL grading parameter to be updated in real-time, also compatible with PomFort LiveGrade.
- SMPTE 352 ANC Timecode reader allows CDL adjustments to be logged and exported as a EDL or ALE file.
- Support for all common LUT file formats with ethernet connection for upload and full remote control.
- Special software version allows Pluto to be used for Dolby Stereo Processing and theatre screen management.
- 19 inch Rack Mount and Portable Versions Available.
- Built in Mains Power Supply or Optional DC powered version.
1U x19″ Rack Version can house one or two Pluto Boards.
Portable Version 173Wx253Dx56H [mm] Extruded Aluminium Case.
2 x SDI Input and 2 x SDI Output. 75ohm BNC Connections. 270MHz / 1.5GHz / 3GHz Operation.
Ethernet 100BaseT RJ45.
YUV / RGB / XYZ 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 Sampling.
720×1280 @ 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 29.97P, 30P, 50P, 60P
1920×1080 @ 23.98PsF, 24PsF, 25Psf, 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 48i, 50i, 59.94i, 60i
2048×1080 @ 23.98PsF, 24PsF, 25Psf, 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 48i, 50i, 59.94i, 60i
OPTIONAL [requires 2x Pluto Boards] …
4096×2160 @ 23.98PsF, 24PsF, 25Psf, 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 48i, 50i, 59.94i, 60i
3840×2160 @ 23.98PsF, 24PsF, 25Psf, 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 48i, 50i, 59.94i, 60i
B Stream Mode only [dual link]
~ Note that Pluto can convert from 3G Dual Stream to Dual Link 1.5G
Embedded 8 Channels @ 48khz passed thru to output
100-240V AC 50-60Hz 0.22A Max at 240V
Pluto uses convection cooling so is silent in operation.
Portable version uses case as heatsink. 1U rack requires airflow above.